Our main mode of transport is the railway network in the Baltic States, the CIS States, and China and Afghanistan. We are very familiar with it! We understand the traffic laws, the countries and the people, and also speak our partners‘ languages.
Our team plans the loading capacities to be applied on rail cars, finds the most optimal train routes and calculates all incurring costs.
We have access to all available wagon types of the respective participating railways, as well as private railway freight wagons. Under these circumstances, it doesn’t matter whether it’s universal wagons (covered wagon, half side car, 13-metre platform) or special wagon types e.g. 18-metre platforms, 24-metre platforms or special transporters. We will find the right wagon for your product as well.
Our main mode of transport in Eastern Europe remains railway, especially where long-distance trips are concerned. We have prepared ourselves for this! Our direct agreements with the participating railways allow us to offer you competitive tariffs. Our network allows us to have an ongoing influence in all territories. After all, all our forms of transport are only successful for us if our client is satisfied!
In addition to our customers‘ wishes:
- We prepare the loading planning;
- We independently establish our own calculations and loading schedules for oversize goods, and automatically agree on them with the participating railways
- We take care of the necessary permits (veterinary, dangerous goods, military etc.)
- We keep track of your cargo / container and provide reports on its status
- We take care of the monitoring and surveillance of your cargo and its delivery to the consignee
- We take care of insurance for your cargo.